I. WHICH DATA WE MAY COLLECT AND PROCESS
For the use of our system, we may ask you from time to time to provide personal information, including without limitation,
- Full name and Surname
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Country of Residence
- Registered Address
- Passport details
- Photo ID
- Payment or credit card information
- Information on location and physical movement
II. HOW WE USE THIS PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal data provided to:
- communicate with you properly, including without limitation, to inform you about updates to the Fridn.App, our
- send you notifications; respond to your enquiries and requests, resolve complaints.
- verify your activities (e.g. physical movement) and location, if necessary, in order to provide you with Fridn.Assets,
as a reward for performed activities, on the basis of verified data, subject to our Terms & Conditions. Please
note that, you may turn location monitoring on and off from time to time using the settings of your operating
system of your mobile device but, if you disable this functionality, we will not be able to collect information
on activities necessary to provide you with Fridn.Assets, as a reward for performed activities.
- to provide you with a proper functioning of Bluetooth on your device;
- analyse the usage of, and improve the system;
- perform market and customer research;
- market the services and new functions of the system to you;
- correct errors and problems arising in the system;
- authenticate your access to User Account.
- investigate and/or prevent suspected fraud, unauthorised access and/or or other criminal activities
- investigate disputes between users.
III. SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
WE may engage third parties service providers to process your personal data on our behalf (e.g. payment
processing, managing and servicing our data, carrying out research and analysis and other services). When using
third party service providers, we would prohibit them from disclosing your personal information for any purpose
other than to provide this services to us, except to the extent required by law.
WE may also share your personal information to extent necessary to comply with the law. We may disclose
your information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, and/or to prevent illegal use of the system
“Fridn”, to respond to legal claims by the third parties, to prevent any activity we believe to be, or pose a risk
of being illegal.
WE may also share your information with the third parties when you have provided your consent. You will
receive a notification at Fridn.Passport available in your User Account at my.fridn.com, asking for your consent
each time we make an attempt to transfer your personal information to the third party. You will be able to see
the list of personal information to be transferred, as well as, the name of the third party requesting such information
with the third parties.
YOU can share your personal information available in your profile with other Users of the system “Fridn”.
Please, note. You have a right to choose what information you share with other Users. We also encourage you to
use our tools to control what data you make available to other Users. Please, see
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit our website
your usage and behaviour. This helps us to provide you with a better experience when you use the Fridn.App or browse
language and time zone settings only. Cookies can be deleted at any time by modifying your Internet browser’s settings.
Enabling cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing
experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as
V. HOW WE STORE AND PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected (unless
a longer retention of personal data is required by applicable law). We use a variety of technical and organisational
security measures, including encryption tools, in order to protect the personal information that you share with
us. We achieve it by:
- placing confidentiality requirements on our staff members and service providers;
- destroying or permanently anonymising personal information if it is no longer needed for the purposes for which
it was collected;
- following security procedures in the storage and disclosure of your personal information to prevent unauthorised
access to it; and
- using secure communication channels such as SSL (“secure sockets layer”) for transmitting data that is sent to
us. SSL is an industry standard encryption protocol implemented in order to protect online transaction channels.
However, it is your responsibility to make sure you take reasonable care of your mobile devices when using the
system. Please, make sure you do not disclose your account details and password to the third parties.
VI. YOUR RIGHTS
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right
to prevent such processing (i.e. “opt out”) by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of our marketing emails you
may receive from us or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject ‘unsubscribe’.
- You have the right to change your personal information we hold about you. Prior the procedure of verification of
your personal data provided at registration, you can exercise your right to change your Name, Surname and Password
by going to Fridn.App, pressing on My Profile, Edit and updating your details. You can exercise your rights to
edit more information provided to us by going to the web application
www.my.fridn.com, pressing on Fridn.Passport and choosing what personal information to edit. Following verification
of your personal data, you can exercise your right to change your personal information only by sending us an
- You have the right to ask us about the personal information we hold about you and to request that we provide you
with an electronic copy of your personal information by emailing us
- You have the right to be informed of the source of your personal information, the purposes, legal basis and methods
of processing, data controller’s identity, the entities or categories of entities to whom your information may
be transferred. You can exercise your right to access this information by emailing us to
- You have the right to delete any personal information we hold on you. You can exercise your right to delete your
personal information by accessing our web application at my.fridn.com, pressing on Fridn.Passport, Confidentiality,
and choosing a suggested option to delete your personal information. You would have to insert your User Account
password in a pop-up window and press delete to confirm your intention. You can also exercise this right by sending
us an inquiry to
email@example.com. Please note: we are not required to comply with your request to delete personal information
if the processing of your personal information is necessary to comply with a legal obligation; or to exercise
or defence of legal claims.
- You have a right to decide which personal information to share with other Users of the system “Fridn”. You can
limit the information available to other Users in your Profile by going to web application at my.fridn.com, Fridn.Passport,
Confidentiality. You would be able to press on “Only me” or “Other Users” options when choosing what information
you make availiable to other Users. Please, note: your passport and payment details will NOT ever be available
to other Users due to security reasons.
- You have a right to control the sharing of your personal information with the third parties. Each time we intend
to share your information with the third party, you will receive a request at Fridn.Passport with the list of
information to be transferred and the name of the third party. You will be able to accept or reject such requests.
If choosing to accept, you would have to insert a password required in a pop-up window and press Send.
them on the website of the system at
the system at
www.fridn.com and mobile application Fridn.App from time to time. In the event of any such change, by continuing
to use our system you agree to the relevant changes. If such changes are material as to the use and processing
of your personal data, we will notify you via email, or when legally required, request for your consent prior to
implementing such changes.
At N.KRAT Group AG we are happy to provide you with responses to all your questions and concerns about our privacy
encourage you to first contact by sending us an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org. We will investigate and attempt to resolve complaints and disputes in a timely and effective
manner, and in any event, within the timescales provided by applicable data protection laws.